Current Positions We are Looking to Fill
Carpet and Floor Technician
Seeking a Highly Motivated, Energetic, Hard Working technician willing to learn with a fast growing company.
A full-time Carpet and Floor Technician to assist the executive crew chief on job sites who is: motivated, hard-working, reliable and energetic with a strong willingness to learn. Experience is desirable.
Must be able to work various shifts per week and be authorized to work in the United States.
- To assist the Crew Chief in all duties necessary to provide first class service and exceptional quality when performing the following: Carpet Cleaning/Repair/Re-stretching, Tile/Grout Cleaning/Sealing, Wood Floor Refinishing/Restoring/Cleaning/Installing, VCT Stripping & Waxing, Janitorial Services , Upholstery Cleaning , Pet Stains/Odor Removal and Outdoor Surface Cleaning : Pressure washing, Window Cleaning, Gutter Scrubbing etc.
- Set up the van at the job site using the proper set-up procedures.
- Making sure the necessary equipment, cleaning agents and tools for each job are loaded into van prior to departure
- Productively and safely move furniture to prepare the home for cleaning.
- Take lead in cleaning when Crew Chief is performing other job responsibilities.
- Apply protection and deodorizers; or various cleaning agents to the correct surface and area.
- Finish out carpeting (rake) after cleaning and other services.
- Account for and return all cleaning tools and cleaning agents, hoses, chemicals, etc. to the truck before departure from the customer’s home.
- Proper inventory of blocks, pads, spotting agents and retail items on truck.
- Uphold all company safety policies.
- Uphold all company policies and procedures.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. This job may require the employee to stand, walk, reach with hands and arms, operate heavy machinery, lift and move furniture, climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and talk or hear. The employee is required to drive or ride in a cleaning van or other vehicle and must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
Experience in any of the fields above is a plus.
Interested applicants attach your resume to your email.
Job Type: Full-time
Required experience: Preferably one year of Carpet Cleaning or Floor Care Experience in Tile/Grout, VCT, Hardwood Floors, and Outdoor Services
Interested In This Position?
NewGen Restores came to our home and left it beautiful! The entire staff is courteous and helpful, and the quality of their work is beyond compare. We had several carpet stains other companies could not remove; NewGen Restores got rid of them all. Thank you!Kory Newman Pennington